Hola✨

Whoa, I'm really doing this😂😭♥️ I stepped out of my comfort zone and published a book on Wattpad, Jesu seun.😂

After all the anticipation and the excerpts I have been dropping for you guys on my page on IG, Shards is finally here.

I know you guys are excited but, damn, y'all can't be half as excited as I am. It took a shit load of courage to finally do this. black__quill, couldn't have done all these without you, I owe you one babycakes and I love you so much.

Iyanuoluwa-Temi, this babe was of immense help, y'all should check out her book, Almost Unfixable, it's FIRE!

Being here, checking the book out and choosing to go on this journey with me, I'm super grateful. Thank you, fam.

I just have to touch a few things before ending this author's note.

This book has more than three POVs, the lead characters and other characters who have an impact on the story. Don't worry, it's all good and it won't get boring. I promise you.🌚 Not gon lie, I'm a tad bit nervous about the multiple POV thing. I haven't really tried something like this before.

It's just a necessity so I'll be able to portray the book the way I want to.

Secondly, some of the characters in this book might piss you off with some irrational decisions. 😂😭 No vex abeg.😂

Thirdly, it's set in an alternate Lagos. So, please, don't freak out when you start seeing fictional places.😂😭 Abeg. Yeah, forgot to add, this is not a short story. It's going to be a little broad because it's not just about one person.🌚

You'll understand better once you start reading.🌚

Also, this book contains MATURE CONTENT.

And lastly, I take God beg you, your mommy and your daddy will not die. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY BOOK! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY BOOK!

Y'all can see the way I'm emphasizing on this thing, if you do, I swear to God who made me, I'll come for you and you are seriously not going to like it. If you notice anything like that, please, do not hesitate to let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

*Pats wig and puts on a big smile* Yeah, glad we covered that. The rest, we'll figure out along the way.♥️

Adiós.✨

Love, Didi.♥️