𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

What's up peopleee?🌚🌚

______________𖧷______________

"𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠."

_____________𖧷________________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Omoooo!

"Chizaram!" I screamed, my loud voice echoing and booming across the now-empty girls' locker room. Of course, it was empty here. The girls had filed out and dispersed to the various sports activities they were involved in.

It was only Chizaram and me in here.

"Did they swear for you ni? Why are you screaming like a Banshee?" Her sharp voice shot across the room, holding a hint of irritation in it.

"What in God's name did you pack inside my bag?!" I cried out, rummaging through my bag frantically. I was slowly seething and desperately hoping my eyes were playing some sort of sick trick on me. Like my eyes dey whine me.

"Sportswear," Came her curt answer. The tiny girl was standing in front of the mirror, clad in her black CK two piece; a sports bra that had a criss-cross back and black skin-tight pants. She had a cute pair of white Nike Jordans on her feet.

She appeared nonchalant and had her attention pinned on the mirror that was in front of her, applying a clear gloss on her lips while smacking her lips occasionally and making pouty faces at the mirror.

"This?" I queried, gesturing at the black shorts and overly revealing sports bra that was in my hands. I couldn't hide the disdain in my voice. I didn't want to. I wanted her to know I didn't want to wear it.

She didn't say a word. She blatantly ignored the fuck out of me like what I was saying didn't matter.

"Why didn't you pick something that looks like yours for me?! You had to pick this!" I whined, stomping my feet on the ground repeatedly, like a little kid.

"I should have known..." I trailed off, regret hanging in my voice. She couldn't suppress the giggles that came out of her mouth. The light-skinned girl finally spared me a glance and eyed me warily underneath her lashes before rolling her eyes.

"Kira, shey you know we are already late? The locker room is empty and we are the only ones in here?" She questioned, arching her brows at me.

It elicited a loud scoff from me.

"Oh, please," I muttered under my breath and she hissed, reverting her gaze to the mirror.

"Once I'm done, I'm leaving your stubborn ass in here!" She told me without sparing so much as a glance in my direction.