𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

Good morning, fam!🖤

I trust that this meets you well?🥺💞 I missed you guys though.♥️ Well, let's get to our update for the week. I am not sure if I will be able to update another chapter this week but never say never, right?🌚

The song for this chapter is- Shadow Of Mine by Alec Benjamin.

________________𖧷________________

"𝐼𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡? 𝑝𝑓𝑓𝑓𝑓!
𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦
𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

________________𖧷_________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"Do you need me to get you anything?" The soft, convincing tone of Mama Heather did nothing other than rile me up, a little more than I was. I shook my head, unable to come up with an answer, fisting the sheets in my hands with my head buried in the pillow as I tried to muffle my sobs. I heard her exhale, an uncomfortable silence hanging in the air.

"How about a bath?" She asked, again.

"I don't want anything! Just get out!" I yelled at her, lifting my face off the pillow to meet her worried gaze. I hissed through clenched teeth, pulling the covers over my head and sniffing lightly. I just wanted her out of my space. I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Maybe you should just stay indoors and not go to school," She urged, leaving me puzzled as to how she was still able to maintain her calmness with me. My head shot up from where I lay, the heated glare on my face clashing with her dark brown eyes that had worry engraved in them. 

Was she kidding me right now?

Stay home?

Really?

"I can deal with the pain, just go." I croaked and she nodded her head, walked over to where I lay and she dropped a soft kiss on my forehead before sauntering out of the room. I exhaled, turning to my side, so I could find a comfortable position for the cramps that wanted to consume me. But it was as if the more I tried to move, the more the throbbing ache in my abdomen intensified. I could barely feel my back and my legs.

They were hurting like a bitch!

It seemed unending and it had me convinced that there was some sort of devil that was controlling this thing and seeing as I was not the nicest person on earth, it was taking it out on me. It made me feel like I wanted to die and the throbbing ache that hammered at the sides of my head only amplified the whole thing. I groaned, kicking my legs in the air, light sobs leaving my lips.