𝙾𝙽𝙴

Yayy, It's the first chapter, just like I promised.

Are you guys excited to meet the characters?

Read carefully.

Dive in.✨

             _____________𖧷______________

            "𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

            _____________𖧷_______________

              STEFAN BIBITAYO OLUYIDE.

It felt so good not to be driven to school by the Driver. I was getting so sick of it anyway. Thankfully, dad got the message and granted my one big wish.

Something in me just looked forward to resumption. Call it a gut feeling.

Probably because it's senior year. I could feel the excitement coursing through my veins.

Cruising into the School compound in my new car and sighting the familiar Mocha-painted building made me grin widely.

As usual, the parking lot had tons of students hanging around their cars in their signature white crisp shirts, royal blue plaid skirts for girls and long trousers for guys with black sweaters or blazers, it all rested on the matter of choice.

You can either go with a sweater or a blazer.

Blue Cove students hung around in cliques. Virtually everyone had cliques they belonged to. The ones excluded were the lone wolves. Those who preferred to be on their own. I call them the one-man army.

They always had something to talk about. If it wasn't the latest phones, it's definitely whose car was better. I don't even want to get started on the girls. They were a case on their own.

They legit screamed Pretence. It gets suffocating at times.

I grabbed my bag lying on the seat next to me and stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut. I threw my car keys in my bag and spun on my heels, heading towards our spot.

"STEFAN!" That was Allan.

Allan Ejiofor. I wouldn't necessarily call the light-skinned boy a close friend per se. He was on the school's basketball team with Jeremy and me. He was the team captain. So, he's more of a teammate and an acquaintance.

He's nice and is practically cool with everyone. Also, he throws lit school parties so what's there not to like?

The guy is practically everywhere. He tops the list of Blue Cove's popular crowd alongside his two friends, Moyosola and Idris and the likes of Demilade dem.

Hands down one of Blue Cove's hottest guys. Pretty cool, right? I know. He reminded me so much of Abasi with his light skin. The only difference was his hair and the dimpled smile he has. His black hair was always in a neatly trimmed Afro. And then, he was more muscular than Abasi.