𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

One thousand motherfucking reads?!😩🥺♥️ Bruhhhhhhh!😩♥️🥺 Y'all are amazing, for real. Keep making us grow, fam. Your efforts are appreciated.✨

Abi make I share Lacasera ni?😂

It's the last update of the week. Y'all remember the Collab I told you guys about? It's happening!😌

I'm so excited!!

You haven't checked TRAPPED out, Checkn't it?🌚 Oya, go and read so that you'll be able to relate with the characters in this chapter properly.

P.S- All the events in this chapter happened on the same day.🤝

Alright, shall we?🌚

_______________𖧷______________

"𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠."

______________𖧷________________

            ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Kamsiyochukwu Kyson Ozor hotshot male model in the modelling industry. The fine lad was the one gracing the scoop magazine's cover presently. I recently heard he just bagged an ambassadorial deal with Luxe scents. And what I meant by heard, I meant Instagram. That boy lived for the media!

Kam was considered the next big thing in the modelling industry. If not the biggest thing.

The fine-ass human used to be my senior back at Pensworth College. He was one of the most sought-after seniors and he used it to his advantage. He was overly bubbly and nearly hyperactive. Sincerely, his energy was beyond me at times.

I didn't even want to get started on how seductive he could be when he wants to fool around. Scratch that, Kam fooled around every damn thing. He could sleep with anything in skirt, effortlessly giving Zaddy vibes.

That was what the girls fell for. Honestly, it's how they knew he was a fuck boy for me, yet, they still followed him around like some sort of leech.

He was currently seeing one influencer, Nymeria Achufusi. I could bet my most prized possession on it that the whole ship would soon sink, break into pieces then be gobbled up by sharks. I wasn't tryna badmouth Kam, he was just like that. No, maybe he was wired that way. He couldn't stay with one girl.

Aside from all these, Kam was a really good friend who wouldn't hesitate to pull up for his friends when they needed him the most. He'd move mountains for the people he loved. I had lost count of how many times he has had Khalil's back.