𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Yooooo, fam!🥺♥️

Good morning and Happy New Month.  May the lord grant you your heartfelt desires.♥️

So, shall we?🌚

        _________________𖧷_______________

                "𝐼 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡
                       𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒
                         𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
                    𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
                                 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒."

      __________________𖧷_______________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

I munched on my cheese balls, bobbing my head to the music blaring through the speakers of my earbuds while scrolling through my IG feeds, randomly liking whichever post that came my way.

The volume of the music was at its highest and I lost track of how many times I ignored the warning that told me to reduce the volume of the music I was listening to, to prevent ear drum damage but who listens to that anyway? No one! We all just skip it and increase the volume, even more. For me, music hits really hard when it's at its highest. That way, I can feel the beat and lyrics reaching out to the core of my soul, rejuvenating every dead part of me.

Simply put, it was addictive. Not to mention how it was a form of distraction from the madness going on in the four walls of my classroom. It was a mess.

There was nothing for me to do anyway.

I was so bored. I was bored out of my mind. There was nothing for me to read anymore and the last thing I wanted to do was to upset my brain. I didn't want to mount pressure on it, to the extent of forgetting everything I have read. At this point, I was going to borrow a quote from Abasi's playbook. If they wish, they could set the questions in Toronto. I wasn't reading anything anymore. Aside from subtle revisions.

My phone chimed with a soft ding, interrupting the music I was listening to and bringing it to an abrupt stop. A frown automatically made its way to my face and I angrily shoved a ball of cheese into my mouth, rolling my eyes afterwards when I saw that it was a message from Zee. I didn't know what she wanted to tell me that she couldn't wait until lunch break. 

I hated having to pause my music for anything or anyone!

But you will pause it for the grey-eyed boy, won't you?

Go to hell.

I heaved a sigh, sinking into my seat, then I exited my IG, tapping on Whatsapp and her chat which I pinned, was staring right back at me in the face. The minute I saw that message, I knew it was something trifle she wanted to talk to me about, but then I couldn't help the twitching of my lips. An act that always occurred in her chats.