𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Good morning, fam and Happy New Month.💞✨😌 Our update is here as usual and it's in a POV I know you have missed so much. So, shall we??🌚😌

______________𖧷________________

"𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒.
𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑐𝑒.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑔𝑠
𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠."

_______________𖧷________________

~𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙾 𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚈𝙸𝙳𝙴~

The air-conditioning system in my room was nearly at its highest but it still felt like I was tossed into a boiling room. I craned my neck to the sides, trying to straighten it in the process. I have been seated by my reading table since the moment we got back from church this afternoon, and sincerely, I didn't see myself getting up from this seat anytime soon. I pushed my glasses up to the bridge of my nose, my fingers moving on the touchpad of my laptop, while I tried to navigate my cursor on the screen.

I stopped scrolling and cracked my knuckles, exhaling softly. Where was this damned file anyway? I just needed to go through the notes that I had broken down into smaller and more understandable pieces so that I could revise what was in there. I couldn't for the life of me comprehend what was in my notes. But wait first, why do Cove teachers always do this?

How the fuck will they be giving us complicated notes? I know the efforts I made in reading to understand it before breaking it down into comprehensive pieces on my laptop. Because of this note, I didn't sleep early yesterday and now my eyes were itching so badly. I groaned, taking off my glasses and dropping them on the table, folding my arms around the back of my head and yawning so loudly.

If the only thing I wanted to do was look for the file, I wouldn't be so bothered but I also had to read ahead of the tests that were starting tomorrow. I could have sworn I saved it on my laptop. Why the hell can't I find it? Wait...

Omo, abi the thing don comot my laptop ni?

"God, abeg," I muttered under my breath, burying my head in my palms, a frustrated sigh leaving my lips.

"Bibitayo!" My mom yelled. I didn't move an inch from where I sat because heaven knows I barely have any strength left in me to deal with my mom right now. I was tired. I was drained. I was exhausted and it was all because of these damned mid-term tests.

"Se omo yii o gbomi ni?"

"Bibitayo!" She called out to me, again.

Mom, not now.

"Bibi!"

One...

Two...

Thre__