𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Hey, Fam!🖤

It's been a long while. I dunno. It does feel long.😂

Anyhoo, not to delay things further, here's the update, as promised. But, it's a short chapter. It ought to be a long chapter but I didn't want to stuff this chapter too much. I want it to be a standalone.🌚

Before we move on, I'd advise you guys to read this chapter extra carefully. Don't come later and say I didn't tell you o.😂😂

So, yeah. Leggo🌚

            ______________𖧷____________

                       "𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔.
                              𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠
                            𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔."

           ______________𖧷______________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"WHAT!"

"No, no, no, no! You have got to be kidding me right now!" I cried, rising to my feet, my eyes skimming through the white form in my hands, clouded with horror. I blinked, rapidly, wishing the name that stared back at me in bold black letters, could somehow fade away and disappear into oblivion, never to be seen again.

I let out a frustrated huff and brushed my forehead with my palm, a little sigh escaping my lips. A familiar child-like giggle pierced my thoughts, eliciting an irritated hiss from me and causing me to spare the light-skinned girl seated on the brick seat, a glance, with her head hung low as she typed away on her screen, belittling my feelings!

She's supposed to be my best friend!

"Chizaram!" I screeched. The ear-splitting sound that left my lips, nearly had me wincing in pain and she jolted upright, her face creased in a deep frown at my disturbance.

"What?!" She shot at me, folding her arms across her chest, spotting a glare on her face. 

"Did you even hear what I said?" I queried, jutting my hip out and placing my hand on it. I didn't bother to hide my irritation. I wanted her to know how irritated I was. 

She exhaled, throwing her hands up in the air, in defeat.

"Fine, let's hear it. But, it better be worth leaving my boyfriend messages unread." She rolled her eyes, and I couldn't repress the urge to scoff.

"I can't deal with you, honestly. You two are so annoying! We know you two are obsessed with each other. You don't have to rub it in our faces." I deadpanned and she raised a disapproving brow at the words that left my lips. I gave a dismissive wave in the air at her disapproval.