𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Hey guys!🌚

Shocked to see an update?🌚 Nah, don't be. I had the chapter written down already and there was no reason to hoard it. So yeah, I decided to update.♥️

The song for the chapter is- Ghost by Justin Bieber. I don't know... It's just it for me probably because it was the major drive behind the chapter. Also, it just goes deeper than the surface. I don't know if y'all get the message I'm tryna pass.🖤

But, you can choose another song that fits the mood for you.♥️ Justin Bieber's Ghost is just the IT song for me.

Here you go, fellas. Dive in.✨

           ______________𖧷______________

                  "𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡?
                𝑁𝑎ℎ, 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘
                            𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡."

         _______________𖧷_______________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Oh, you stupid alarm!

The alarm blared, again, for like the hundredth time this morning and I groaned. Can't I just skip school today?

I yawned softly and sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my phone to check the time and my lips stretched in a wide smile seeing as it was a Saturday.

Great, a perfect day to stay indoors.

I threw the covers off me. My head was throbbing so hard. I rolled my eyes and slid my feet into my flops before trudging out of the room.

As I descended the stairs slowly, a familiar figure came into view. Of course.

Ameera Eniola Malik. My mother. The acting CEO of Ove oil which belongs to my late father. Ove oil had one of the biggest oil wells in the country that has been passed down from generation to generation. Not to brag, but the Maliks ruled the Oil world. We were an icon in that field.

My mother could be termed A business tycoon.

She had her own business she was running too. She had multiple hotels and was thriving in the hospitality sector. How she ran both businesses effectively and flawlessly was what I didn't understand. It was like she had some sort of superpowers or something.

She was barely home and was always on the move. Always had one thing to tend to or another. Something keeps her away from home.