ANNOUNCEMENT

Yo, fam!♥️ I know that when you guys see this notification pop up on your screen, you'd probably think it's an update. Trust me, I wish it was too but it isn't.😂😭 I spoke about making an announcement in my last update. I forgot but I remembered a few minutes ago and just decided to do it once and for all.

Oh well. Here goes.

First, Shards is not going to be put on hold. Y'all should breathe.😂😂 Done? Good. When I started this book, I was so consistent with updates but you know, we grow everyday.  Resumption is right around the corner and that automatically means that shit's about to get overly serious and hectic.

And in that case, our updates will become monthly. By God's grace. I made this announcement because I wanted to keep you guys in the loop of the new arrangement. It's likely that the book has now earned an indirect tag of slow updates but be rest assured that every chapter is going to be worth the wait.

Please, bear with me and try not to put me under any form of pressure to update. I am just as immersed in the book as you are. I don't know when the next update will be but just as I stated in the previous paragraph, it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you, fam.♥️

Adiós ✨

Love, Didi.♥️