𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁(𝙰)

Good morning, fam and Happy Sunday!♥️🥺 This update has been ready since yesterday but it just needed some slight adjustment. I had to divide the chapter into two at some point. But don't worry, it doesn't ruin the fun.🌚

Gats warn you, Brethren, if you are reading this right now on your way to church, go to church first and come back before you read this chapter!!😂

Eh jhor!😂 Let it not be heard that I am spoiling you people.😂

But I know that some of you have coconut head and you people will not listen, so be my guest!😂

The song for this chapter- Charm by Rema.

__________________𖧷________________

"𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.
𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟
𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛."

__________________𖧷___________________

        ~𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙾 𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚈𝙸𝙳𝙴~

"Mtcheew!"

That was the umpteenth time I had been hissing like a salary earner that UBA just deducted thousands of naira from his account. At this point, it would even be so much better if it were my bank I had issues with. That way, I would be able to channel my anger into one place but this was so much worse.

I was pissed at everything.

I was pissed at the sun for even shining. I was pissed at our set mates for yelling like a banshee non-stop. I wanted to scream at them to just hold their tongue for once and turn off the music. I was so sensitive to everything around me and my brain felt like it was on fire.

You know that feeling when you feel extremely hot and extremely cold at the same time? Like you can legit feel hot sweat breaking out on your skin but it was overly cold, feeling like ice splinters.

Yes, I call it the Demilade effect.

I barely spent ten minutes with her and my entire mood was so disoriented. As much as I hated to admit it, it wasn't her presence that triggered my aggravation. It was her threat. I knew telling myself that she was bluffing would just mean I was trying to trivialise the havoc she had a probability of wreaking.

It was easy trying to convince myself that she was just trying to mess with my head, given the way I reacted when I accused my friends of keeping secrets from me. Now, I didn't even know what to think anymore. My thoughts were all over the place and I couldn't get a hold of them. I was even beginning to doubt my friends again. That they were indeed hiding something from me.