𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

We are near six hundred reads? Damn, y'all aren't kidding!😂

Omg, this is so amazing.🥺

Thank you, fam. Keep doing whatever it is y'all are doing to make us grow. Your efforts are deeply appreciated.♥️✨

Here's your update, as promised.

The song for this chapter is- Snap by Rosa Linn. Kinda sets the mood for me.🌚

Enjoy✨

_______________𖧷_____________

"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒,
𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑦 𝑚𝑒."

______________𖧷_______________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

The shrill sound of the electric bell had me sighing in relief.

Final fucking ly.

The long day finally came to an end. Heaven knows I would have settled for missing school today.

I reached for my bag behind my seat and draped it across my shoulders, walking out of the class.

Chizaram hasn't been responding to any of my texts all day and I would be lying if I said I wasn't bothered. I was really worried. She hasn't been in school for days.

I tried checking on her in class today but she wasn't even in school. I tried calling, but it was going straight to voicemail. Pretty evident she was avoiding me.

I raced down the stairs and out of the hallway, heading to the parking lot.

The sight of the familiar figure leaning on a white Gle 450 had me rooted in my spot with a deep frown on my face.

Was he kidding me right now?!

He had his head buried in his phone. I caught a few girls giggling and shrieking amongst themselves whilst staring at him. I nearly gagged as I shot death glares their way.

Ewww, were they checking him out?

The light-skinned boy was dripping hard in his black armless shirt that clung to his muscular frame. He paired his shirt with ripped black jeans and Black Nike air force sneakers. All black. He looked like some sort of bouncer.

It took all my willpower not to scream out so loud and ask him what the hell he was doing in my school.

I was so tired and I didn't have the energy for the conversation he was trying to have with me.