𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

Hey, fam.✨

It's day 365 of 365, it can only be GOD.✨ Sky Daddy is amazing in so many ways.🥺

Also, it's our twentieth chapter!!😭

I wouldn't have come this far without you guys. Honestly, this means a lot. We are approaching 2k reads while on our 20th chapter.♥️ Thank you so much, fam and I wish you guys an eventful New year Eve.

♥️ Thank you so much, fam and I wish you guys an eventful New year Eve

______________𖧷______________

"𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.
𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟."

          _______________𖧷_______________

           ~𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂~

Shakira Niniola Malik had the worst mood swings.

Like, tell me about how her mood has been super off since yesterday. I watched her, just like I had been doing for the past thirty minutes. If she knew I was watching her like a Mother Hen, she didn't utter a word. She barely even acknowledged me nor the fact that I was in the room with her.

It was super irritating!

I clutched the pink teddy on her bed to my chest and my eyes snapped up from the ground where it had been glued to, when I heard the bathroom door creak open. My eyes settled on her towel clad body with an excessively large pink bonnet on her head.

She grabbed her body lotion and trudged into her walk-in closet to get dressed. I exhaled softly, falling back onto the bed with my eyes closed. I was going to ignore her too like she had been doing since morning but my heart couldn't take it. It was eating at me. I was so used to caring about her.

It was so obvious that something was eating her up. It was written all over her. Yes, she could be a bit detached at times, but this morning? It was so different.

First, it was how she was acting so restless at the party yesternight. I knew she was lying when she said she wanted to say hi to her brother and his friends. I'd know because they were just a few seats away from us, but when she stood up, she headed straight for the main entrance that led into the house.

She barely spent five minutes with us before rushing off to do God knows what. She was the host. Courtesy demanded that she attend to her guests. Her friends.

I found it so annoying.

I was beyond embarrassed. Even though the guys shrugged it off yesterday, I didn't miss Stefan's dampened mood. The change in his demeanour was so drastic. Though, he tried to cover it up with fake smiles, but it was so obvious that he came solely because of her. How cute because aunty ditched us before the party even started.