𝚂𝙸𝚇

What's up people?🌚✨

Yeah, I said I was going to drop an update by the weekend and well, here I am.😂😂 You guys will have to forgive me. I'm so terrible at this Author's note thing.🌚

Here you go, fam.❤

          ______________𖧷_____________

          "𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆?"

          _______________𖧷______________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"You guys would be so adorable together..."

"You guys would be..."

God abeg...

"You guys would be so..."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It wouldn't stop ringing in my ears no matter how hard I tried to block it out. Every. Damn. Time.

I just wanted a fucking break. I twirled the mug cup in my hand and let it drop to the floor, shattering into pieces. The clicking of pumps on the tiled floor yanked me out of my reverie. Of course, Mama Heather wanted to know if everything was alright.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" Her warm, motherly tone flowed into my ears. I felt my tensed muscles starting to relax.

"I'm fine," I answered quietly.

"Your breakfast is ready. Be quick in there so you won't be late for school." She told me and I responded with a hum. She took that as her cue to leave.

I turned to the mirror and caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I sighed heavily, toying with the brush that was lying on the table.

I looked so weird with my full natural hair pulled backwards in a low, neat bun, my edges neatly done. I grabbed my lip balm and added a little to my lips for moisture.

It's been over a week since the Cafe incident.

I switched my phone off and shut Chizaram out. I didn't talk to her at school and avoided her like a plague. Wouldn't say that didn't hurt, it hurt so bad.

She's the only friend I have made in a very long time and I managed to push her away. Even I would be tired of putting up with my shitty attitude so I don't blame her.