𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

It brings me so much joy to see the huge milestone we have achieved. Here's to twenty thousand reads, mi familia.✨💫 I am immensely grateful and I do not take it for granted. Loads of love from your girl.♥️

Without further ado, let's dive into this chapter.🌝

The song for the chapter- People by Libianca.

           _________________𖧷_______________

                      "𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙,
                         𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑙𝑦
                                 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙?
                                       𝐻𝑒𝑟."

           _________________𖧷_______________

               ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Have you ever craved something so bad that you are willing to do anything, to give anything to get it? 

Sleep was that thing I desperately needed right now.

Not even food. Not even a massage. I just needed to close my eyes and drift into oblivion, where it was easier to drown in emptiness than being stuck here and battling to suppress the things I had shoved at the back of my mind. They were desperately kicking, scratching and clawing at iron doors that barricaded them from my consciousness.

They had been flickering incessantly like a switch, consuming me for the slightest second with me stuffing them back inside behind that iron door. Each clamour was stronger than the last, and that was why I was in dire need of sleep.

That way, I got an escape from all of these and there could finally be some quiet. 

That desperation was like a dull throb initially, but now it had taken residence in every inch of my body, right to the core of my soul and absorbed me with a burning need to take a faster route out of this mess. It was easier shutting that voice out, but now, it was echoing incessantly in my head to give in.

To let go.

Your escape is right in front of you if you'd just take it. The voice slithered in like a frosty sensation, sucking me in its embrace and thickening around me like a chilly fog.