𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Hiannnnn!😂 My fam!😂

You guys are doing the absolute best.🥺

It's been roughly a month and we are on our way to 1k reads. You guys are amazing, fr.

The first update of the week.🌚

Song for the chapter- Bad blood by Taylor swift ft Kendrick Lamar.

Enjoy✨

_____________𖧷____________

"𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠,
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠."

______________𖧷_____________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Zee had the utmost concentration on the chicken on her plate, shredding it into pieces with her cutleries.

I knew better than to try indulging her in a conversation. She wouldn't say a thing to me until she was done. I didn't think anything could come between Chizaram and food. This babe lived for food.

She appeared normal.

For one, her hair was perfectly pulled backwards in a sleek bun. The end of her curls was freed, not tucked in the usual doughnut bun. She had her nose ring on today. Her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose.

It's weird, I know. But, this was a girl that broke down on the phone yesterday when I spoke to her before I went to bed. And today? She was back to being her normal self.

She legit broke down.

That fucker, Jeremy.

I barely saw him in class even when I did, he was just so distant. Chizaram was doing a fine ass job shutting him out and it was clear as day that it was driving him crazy.

He was obsessed with her. Scratch that, they both were and it was hurting them so much. When I tried talking to her about it yesterday, mama practically told me to mind my business. So, I'm sitting this one out.

I chewed on my rice gently while my eyes surveyed the cafeteria lazily.

The bustling and shuffling of feet of the students trooping in and out of the cafeteria. The clanking of cutleries on plates. The occasional giggles and petty arguments at the food stand.

 The occasional giggles and petty arguments at the food stand