𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

Yoooo, fam!

Good evening.🥺♥️

Happy Sunday!✨

Four thousand reads, soon. You guys are amazing, fr.♥️

The song for this chapter is- Sinner by Adekunle Gold ft Lucky Daye.

______________𖧷_____________

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑒𝑑!"

_______________𖧷______________

   ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~     

If I waited for one more minute, no, scratch that. If I wait for one more second, I'll probably start feeling my intestines, chewing and gobbling one another, all up. I was starving. Like a hungry wolf. I didn't know what was going through my head, when I decided to stay back in the class, during our lunch break.

Oh, right!

I had to attend to assignments!

We had history, right after the break and I wanted to finish up the assignment quickly. I mean, we all knew that Mrs Badru was the strictest teacher when it came to assignments and projects. I didn't want that woman's wahala, abeg. So, it's safe to say, I sacrificed lunch break, for her assignment.

An assignment I might end up not getting over average. How pathetic.

Awwww, isn't that so sweet?

I rolled my eyes. Hard.

The electric bell rang out, resonating throughout the entire senior block. I groaned out in relief, burying my face into my palms. Sighing softly, I turned to the armrest of my chair and grabbed my bag, stuffing necessities into it. Once I was done, I looked up and locked gazes with Kaden, who slung his backpack over his shoulder.

He adjusted his glasses on his face and then, he rolled his eyes at me and sauntered out of the class.

Wow, is it just me or did he just roll his eyes at me? Ugh, I don't like this guy. One, he was so full of himself and two, well…I don't know! The guy was somehow, abeg. The entire class had been plunged into chaos, the moment Sefunmi, the timekeeper rang the bell. It was all noise and shuffling of feet.