𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Hey, guys.🌚

How are we all doing?✨

Keep up with the good work y'all. Your efforts are seen and deeply appreciated. I love you, fam.♥️

The song for the chapter is- My hand by Burna Boy ft Ed Sheeran. It just sort of align with the whole chapter.🌚

Well, dive in!

______________𖧷______________

"𝐻𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛."

_______________𖧷________________

         ~𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂~

🎶Feelin' like a psychofreak sometimes

Tryna get connected, no Wi-Fi 🎶

Christ! It's so early in the morning for goodness sake. I barely got any sleep and when I finally did, it was around 3 am. So, this person decided to be such an idiot to call this early?

Really?

The phone stopped ringing and I grinned, pulling the covers over my head. I clutched my teddy tighter to my chest and was about to drift back into sleep when it started ringing again. I groaned and pouted, struggling to keep my eyes open.

I was so tired and I didn't want to get off my bed. I loved the comfort it had to offer.

"Gah! Stop ringing!!" I yelled at the phone. I didn't even know where I dropped it and I wasn't in the mood to start trudging through the heap of clothes that surrounded the whole room to look for it. I was too lazy to even blink an eye.

It didn't stop ringing.

Camilla Cabello and Willow Smith's voices started sounding like Shrek's voice at some point in my head, infuriating me further. I let out an irritable grunt and flung the covers off my body, sitting up.

I couldn't see shit. 

I knew I had to find my glasses. The thought of having to look for it had a sigh-cry escaping my mouth. 

"Screw you!" I fired at the phone. I hissed and rolled over to the edge of the bed where the nightstand was located. I used my hands to trace the location of my glasses and I exhaled in relief once I found them.

I placed it on my face and yawned. My eyes scoured my bright room, taking in its messy state, before settling on my Queen-sized bed that couldn't have looked more inviting. All I wanted to do was get back in bed and probably sleep till noon but for someone to be calling me incessantly like this, it was definitely urgent.