𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁(𝙱)

Ten thousand reads??

For real, I don't know what to say. I am trying to search for the words but it's not coming up. It's all hitting me so hard and it's so overwhelming. You have ever been so happy that you just don't know how to express yourself?🥺 You are trying to come up with words but the only that comes out are tears?

God, I am so overwhelmed. I don't even know how to handle it.

It's one thing to have an idea but it's another to actually have someone that has your back any fucking day! Someone just pumps you with the courage to do any fucking thing you set your mind on! black__quill I love you, babycakes. You don't need me to write epistles to prove it for you.

You have ever just had that one person you feel like you can just turn to whenever you get stuck? That just tells you the raw, unfiltered truth and just leaves it up to you to take it or leave it. If it were up to my first draft😂 Walahi, you people won't read past the prologue.

But Iyanuoluwa-Temi took it upon herself to help me hone my skills and set it on the right path. She saw to it that I brought out the very best version of myself, that I become the book myself and she did a mother-fucking good job! Babes, take your crown, you have earned it and on G, I love you so much and you have my immense respect!♥️

I am still trying to wrap my head around everything. I am going to have a busy day tomorrow and I don't want to hoard the update.🌚 There's going to be a dramatic spin of one of our lead babies' emotions.

The song for the chapter- Nakupenda by Chike.

LEGGO!

      _________________𖧷_______________

             "𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑
               ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦
                 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡."

       _________________𖧷_______________

         ~𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙾 𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚈𝙸𝙳𝙴~

I knew I was fast, but not this fast.

My entire movement from the entrance of Allan's house, back to bustling poolside was roughly thirty seconds.

In a way, I felt like if I ventured into a contest on the basis of speed with a few of the fastest vampires in the Vampire Diaries, I would beat more than half of them. My legs were quick in the air and my heart kept racing with each breezy moment I made. My palms were sweaty and the grin on my face widened by the second.