𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

Here's to 6k reads, Mi Familia.♥️💞 When I count my blessings, I make sure I count y'all twice. This energy is so beautiful.🔥😭

THANK YOU!💞

So, are y'all ready?🌚

Well, fasten your seat belts and let me start the drive.😂 This chapter is giving everything it ought to give. IT'S THOROUGH!♥️

So, the song for this chapter- Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia.

_______________𖧷_______________

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒?
𝐻𝐼𝑀.

_________________𖧷________________

              ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

If I stayed in that house all by myself, for one more day because of this damned mid-term break I wasn't even enjoying, I would lose my Goddamn mind. And to think it was going to last till the end of this week. I had to find a way to slip out of the house without Mama Heather noticing. 

Well, let's just say Stefan brought me home again, for the second time. I really don't know what I would do without that guy at times. He didn't hesitate to spill the beans to Mama Heather, telling her how I fainted in school and how the Nurse insisted I get some rest.

Mama Heather went all Mother hen on me and it was so annoying that she wouldn't even let me out of the house. Stefan ratted me out and I decided to give him the silent treatment, so I wasn't speaking to him presently. He stopped trying to reach out to me and probably just wanted to give me some space to sort things out myself. 

"Who even told him that I wanted him to leave me alone?" I mumbled, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel and bobbing my head to the music blasting from the stereo.

Uh... you?

"Not one word from you! What did I say about leaving me the fuck alone?" I growled at that tiny voice as though it was present and sitting by my side. I rolled my eyes afterwards and drove forward when the car in front of me moved.

"You have had your fun. Just leave me be." I added.

I knew I had to come up with a plan to get out of the house, so I had to warm up to her after ignoring her. Not to mention the fact that I had to eat, even when my appetite was currently shitty right now. The only thing I probably didn't hate right now was water. The rest? Oh, they can go to hell. And when she wasn't lurking around anymore, I took my keys and made a run for it. I had already gotten into my car when I realised that the only thing I had on was my PJ shorts and a matching sleeveless top. 

It was no Biggie.

People rock PJ'S and besides, it wasn't like I cared what other people thought about me. The only thing I cared about right now was to get my hair done because I was tired of carrying these tacky Cornrows on my head. I didn't want something I would carry for long, just something simple. I was going to lose it in no time. I drove into the building and slowed the pace at which I was driving, trying to scour the lot for space so I could park my car. I soon found one and I pulled over, turning off the engine.