𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Yoooo, fam!!

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I know. I have done this on my message board but it wouldn't hurt to do it here properly.🥺

I pray the lord answer our prayers and grant us our heart felt desires. It's a year of positivity guys. So, brace yourselves, y'all are going to be getting some helluva Good news this year.♥️

I love you, fam.✨

We are at 2k reads and we are still going 🔥Thank you, fam.

Song for the chapter- Girls Like You by Maroon 5 ft Cardi B.

_______________𖧷_____________

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑."

______________𖧷______________

~𝙾𝙼𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚉~

"God, Riven, get back HERE!" I groaned, my shoulders slumped in defeat once I saw that the hyperactive boy won't even spare me a glance. He was so busy leaping from one place to another, jumping on the couch with one sneaker on his feet. 

He was amused by the JimJam show that was currently displayed on the flat-screen TV.

"Rivennnn," I called through gritted teeth.

I was this close.

I was so close to pulling every strand of my hair out of my scalp due to frustration. I was so close to tears.

I palmed my face, swiping my palm over my face before exhaling.

"Riven, o de jhor nau," I cried. No, I pleaded.

He wasn't even moved in the least, giggling occasionally at what was being displayed on the screen.

"Riven, honey, just let me tie your shoelaces and you can watch all the cartoons in the world. I won't even say anything." I spoke softly, massaging my temples with my fingers.

Frustration at its peak.

It was always like this every morning. It was their routine and I'll tell you what, They don't get tired easily. I couldn't keep up with their hyper selves at times.

I barely averted my gaze off him when it settled on Raquel that was so busy trying to open the blue band butter that was in her hands. I gasped lightly once I realized she was going to smear it all over her uniform.

"Raquel!" I called sharply and she jolted fearfully, the uncovered butter went flying out of her hands and onto the floor, the content sounding with a soft thud.