𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Yooooo, fam!

Good evening.🖤

Enjoy✨🥂

Oh, and, read carefully.🌚

______________𖧷______________

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑑.
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤.
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟."

_______________𖧷________________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"For the nth time! Olafimihan, just…" I paused, threading my fingers through my braids whilst shifting on my heels-clad feet from one leg to another.

"Kira__"

I cut him off.

"Please, leave me alone," I sighed tiredly.

"Kira, what are you saying nau? Make it make sense! Have you been listening to what I have been saying?" He sounded ridiculous. No shit.

"I don't want to listen!" I snapped. It dawned on me a moment after that I was on the road, yelling like a maniac and that was all it took for me to compose myself.

"When are we going to talk about this?" He queried, his voice drawn to a whisper. I rolled my eyes, tucking my hand into the pocket of my jeans.

"Buzz off." That was the last thing I said to him and I ended the call. I opened my mini bag and threw my phone in it, zipping it shut and pushing my braids backwards. I exhaled and palmed my forehead, my gaze dropping to the familiar black iron gate.

I swallowed, audibly, a twinge of fear engulfing me. 

What if she doesn't want me here?

My eyes skimmed the gate, moving from it and not over to the now deserted road. The absence of my car reminded me that I had already sent David on an errand, the minute he dropped me there. Maybe, I shouldn't have. I would have just gotten into the car and gone back home.

Quite cowardly of you, don't you think?

That tiny voice subtly reminded me, eliciting an eye roll from me. I puffed out some air and ran my palms over my baggy jeans, then I approached the gate. I knocked on it gently and waited for the Gatekeeper to show up. The clanging of metal against one another gave away the fact that he was already opening the gate.

The iron gate was pushed open, and his familiar face came into view. I smiled at him and he threw me an acknowledging nod. I stepped into the compound and made my way to the entrance. The shrill sound of my ringtone stopped me short. I groaned loudly and retrieved my phone from my bag.