𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Hey, guys!♥️

We are approaching 2k reads already.🥺 I just wanted to say thank you. Again.✨ Thank you, fam.

Let's keep this energy going!🔥

Anyways, dive in. You guys should be ready to pick your jaws off the floor.🌚 Y'all mustn't have seen this coming.😂 You guys should not beat me o.😩

The song for this chapter is- Under The Influence by Chris Brown.

______________𖧷_____________

"𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓
'𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦.'

_______________𖧷______________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

It was lunch break in about twenty minutes or so.

Mrs Badru walked out of the class not quite long ago with a stern warning that noise-making wasn't permitted. But pfft, who was she kidding? Because the minute she set foot outside of the class, madness was unleashed.

The entire class was in disarray.

It was craziness at its peak.

Deja and her friends started the whole thing and of course, Jimi Davies took the reins, alongside his band of psychotic friends. The Hazel-eyed beauty initially wanted to make a video of herself on Tik Tok or something. She had mistakenly played a different song but apparently, that was like the drive they needed to plunge the entire class into chaos.

Ice Spice's Munch brought about a change of plans. That was all it took to put them in a frenzy. She was currently making a video of the entire class vibing to the song. If I'd be honest, it's a little uplifting. I mean, I could use some laughter right now.

I was sprawled lazily in my seat, watching them with an amusing smile, chuckling occasionally.

🎶"You thought I was feelin' you?"

"Nah!" They chorused, yelling at the top of their voices.

"That Nigga a munch!"

"Nigga a eater, he ate it for lunch!"

"Bitch I'm a baddie, I get what I want!!"🎶