𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇(𝙱)

Hey, fam!💞
Thank you for all your wishes yesterday. I do not take it for granted. I love y'all. God bless you.🖤

This is the second part to the last update.

Dive in.🌚

The song for this chapter- See Finish by   Qing Madi.

         ________________𖧷_______________

                         "𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛? 𝑁𝑜.
                         𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒?
                            𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒...
                         𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡? 𝑌𝑒𝑠."

       __________________𖧷________________

             ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

My steps were sharp and hastened. I could have sworn I had learnt ballet at some point in my life because I barely felt my feet on the ground as I dashed breezily to the classroom to get my Jotter.

A tiny part of me had hoped that coming back to this block, I wouldn't see it as a loud house like it was when I left but if there was a word that was much stronger than a loud house, then that would be it.

The vast hallways echoed with deafening chatters that triggered a disturbing amount of disgust within me.

Left to me, I would think spending nearly a term with these people would make me get used to how loud they can be but it was still as annoying as the first time I eset foot in this hallway. I snorted under my breath as I weaved my way through the sea of bodies strewn across every corner of the corridors, sauntering into the class.

My classmates were yelling at the top of their voices and of course, it was reflexive for Jimi to be the one anchoring the show.

I strutted to my seat and retrieved my jotter from my locker. I took a pen also, so I would avoid anything that would make me come back here again, except I was actually heading home. After stuffing the jotter and pen into my pocket, I trudged out of the noisy classroom.

My phone chimed in my pocket as I made my way through the sea of crowd, careful enough to avoid brushing my shoulders against any of the students, even though I did enjoy getting on that girl's nerves, I certainly didn't want a repeat of what happened. I whipped it out of my pocket, my eyes darting to the top part of my screen where a message from Zee was displayed.

MY GIRL.😌✨

Put a guy out of his misery, would you?🌚
1:30pm

I had to bite down on my lips to stop myself from smiling too hard. The fact that he was restless because of my absence, elicited a tiny giggle from me. I began typing back, telling her he could wait a little longer and I was on my way but I had barely typed two words when sharp, furious voice yanked me back to reality.