𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴(𝙰)

Hey, fam!

God, I missed you guys so much and I am so sorry the update came really late, but I can assure you that the wait is totally worth it.😍 There's really not much to say other than let's get right into it!

The song for this chapter- Easy To Love You by Kizz Daniel featuring Chike( The love of my life. Haters will say it's a lie.✨)

________________𖧷______________

"𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝐼
𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛."

__________________𖧷_______________

             ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Confusion ate at me, gobbling me all up and stiffening my hands around the steering wheel.

No…it wasn't a bad kind.

It was just the type of confusion that surged through you with a kick-ass type of curiosity because right now, all I wanted to do was stick my head out the window and try to drink in the sight of the Nature-themed surroundings we were currently in.

It was Nightfall already, and aside from the streetlights that lined up in accordance right on the pavement that divided the road into two, illuminating every inch of the foreign area we were in, the headlights from the various cars that sped past us shone really brightly and it struck me as though it was some kind of lightening competition.

Everywhere was shimmering!

The occupants of the sleek cars that sped through the length and breadth of the not-necessarily-crowded road we were currently driving through were teenagers, and it brought a light smile to my face. But then, it didn't last long because I was back to being confused.

"Stefan, are you sure we are still in Lagos?" I mused, peeling my eyes off the road for a second to steal a glance at the caramel-skinned boy seated right next to me.

Fuck, heaven knows all I wanted to do right now was capture how regal he looked with the silvery lights from the streetlights pouring right on his side-view, with a camera, or probably even sketch him if I could.

He was breathtaking.

And his eyes dazzled so brightly that they made me want to tear up at how beautiful they looked.

"We are in Victoria Island, Reina," A throaty chuckle rolled out of his mouth, his warm gaze lingering on me.

"I don't know…it just feels so different," I expressed myself.