𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Hey, fammm!♥️

Work has been crazy but I had more time on my hands today and I knew I had to update. So yeah, I am here and I think you guys are going to love this chapter...or not.😂

Oh and before I forget, happy belated birthday, B.♥️ OdiaJanet

The song for this chapter is Spell by Chike ft Oxlade.

So, shall we?

            _______________𖧷_____________

                    "𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜
                      𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡
                          𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚,
                                  𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

           ________________𖧷_____________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

I stared at my note, clicking my pen while my eyes skimmed through the contents of my note, unable to come up with anything. It wasn't like I didn't know the answers to the question. Of course, I did but it was hard to concentrate when my mind was divided. I wouldn't even say divided because in a sense, it means I am paying attention partly to what I am doing but in this case, I wasn't doing shit. 

I was sitting here, clicking my pen while the core of my distraction was seated a few feets away from me with his phone in his hands, probably tapping away on it. I know he shouldn't be my focus right now, the questions wouldn't solve themselves but it was hard to do when just his smell that filled the room was shattering my resolve and yanking me off my defences. 

I was struggling so hard not to look his way but the harder I tried, the stronger the urge got that I couldn't help but succumb to it a few times, stealing glances at him. Whenever it feels like he was going to look up from his phone, the walls of the old art studio would suddenly become the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, dropping my pen on my book. I groaned softly, bringing my hands to my temples and massaging them lightly. I looked up to face him and this time, I didn't look away. I examined his stiff features and I furrowed my brows, not liking the vibe that oozed off him. He had stopped using his phone and was…basically just staring into space.

His aura was so off today.

Too off.

There was something about Stefan today. I didn't know exactly how to pinpoint but there was something so off about him. For a guy with his personality and the eeriness that surrounded him today…it just didn't align. He wasn't being his Stefanish self. He was very quiet. When in truth, he was everything but quiet and that didn't sit well with me.