𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Hey, guys.🥺

I'm so sorry for the late update. I have just been really busy and couldn't get the chance to write. But, I'm here now and with a different POV from the ones we have been seeing all these while.🌚

This chapter is dedicated to my Chi mama, Don_chizzy Happy birthday, my girl. I love you.♥️✨

Are you guys readddyyy?

Song for the chapter- Dandelions by Ruthie B.

_____________𖧷_____________

"𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠."

______________𖧷______________

~𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙺𝙰𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

~𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈~

"Mom___

"Don't mom me, Khalil!" She shot at me, her brazen voice booming through the speakers of the earbuds that were stuck in my ears, threatening to split my eardrums into halves.

"Momsy, if you'll just let me__"

"What in the world is wrong with you two? God, you kids are driving me mad!" She was yelling now, her voice filled with utmost exasperation.

"Niniola hung up on me, Khalil!" She told me. She was reporting her to me. I didn't understand what she expected me to do. I knew better than to try to get involved. Nini was as stubborn as a mule. And mom? They are both cut from the same cloth.

I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it. Again.

"She even cussed at me! Me, her mother!" She uttered, her voice reeking of disbelief. It sounded almost as if she was…whining.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes over the phone call. I didn't even know what to say to her.

"Mom, listen…" I tried to talk when I noticed she had gotten eerily silent over the phone but she was quicker to cut me off. I was starting to grow irritated, my patience was beginning to wear thin.

I honestly didn't have the strength to deal with my mom right now. I was tired. I was dehydrated and really hungry. The only thing my brain could comprehend at this moment was a cold shower and food.

I don't think I have made a complete statement since we started this conversation. 

"No, you listen, Khalil," She began, her tone void of any ounce of emotions. It was downright cold.