𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Hey, fammm😩

I apologize for the inconsistency in updates. I have been feeling a little under the weather. It's been really hard. I knew I had to whip something up for you guys. Hence, the reason for this update.🌚

Alright, let's dive in.

_________________𖧷_______________

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑦
𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑥𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜?
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒."

________________𖧷________________

          ~𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙾 𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚈𝙸𝙳𝙴~

"Stefan will drive us into a pole today,"

Abasi's sharp tone pierced through my thoughts, luring me out of my state of absent-mindedness. It was as though I had transcended from an unconscious plane to a semi-conscious one, given that I still couldn't bring myself to pay much attention to what he was saying. I was only able to pick up bits and pieces of his voice.

"It will take the grace of God for us to get to our destination in one piece." He added, his tone dripping with an uncomfortable amount of mockery and that spiked my attention, eliciting a reaction from me. I rolled my eyes.

I have known the Half-Caste to be excessively dramatic but his unnecessary drama seemed to take the cake this afternoon. He was acting like a grouch. I didn't know what crawled up his behind and died in there. The boy did extreme things most of the time and I tend not to take it to heart but whenever it was my turn, he blew it out of proportion.

Not to brag, but I had gotten quite good at driving with one hand and texting with the other. I had been driving us from my place and we were only a few minutes away from our destination. 

I didn't have it in me to delay texting her back. Not even for the briefest second. Knowing I would still get to see her at the party didn't in any way quench my urge in wanting to speak with her. Instead, it was amplified and the thought of not being in touch with her for even a second scared me so much and gave me mad separation anxiety.

"Stefan, for fucks sake! Put the fucking phone away for a minute! Shakira is not going anywhere!" Jeremy snapped and I could denote the hint of frustration that hung in his tone. The boy didn't have it in him to hide his irritation. I released a sigh, dropping my phone beside me. Now, she'll think I am ignoring her. Her coming to that conclusion had a heavy frown descending on my face.