𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈

From a draft to a book on its way to ten thousand reads, that's now at its fortieth chapter. I am so emoshona and I feel so proud of myself. I couldn't have come this far without your support and trust me when I say your support is overly appreciated! I love you, fam!♥️

Everyone wiggle your bootiessssssss😌😌😌

Okay!😂

This chapter ehn, please, I beg you in the name of God, if you are eating something spicy, finish it fess before you continue reading make heat and humour no go finish you.😂😂😂🤲

With that being said,

Leggo!😌

The song for this chapter- That Way by Tate Macrae.

_______________𖧷_______________

"𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ
𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦
𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦
𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓."

_________________𖧷_______________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"There's no way in hell I am wearing that to the dance!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, my eyes fixated on the road ahead of me. I heard Chizaram groan beside me, where she was seated in the passenger's seat. I slowed my pace, taking the turn that would lead us to the estate we were heading to.

"Kira, come on now!" 

"It's not bad! The dress is really pretty!" She was way past convincing me. Her soft tone was quick to morph into a chiding one. I scoffed, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel before sparing her a glance through my peripheral vision.

She looked like a doll with her arms folded across her chest, her lips pursed in a tight frown. Maybe I would have taken her more seriously if she didn't pack her hair into two huge buns, securing them with clips and claws and let's not forget, the pink cotton two-piece she was wearing; a long-sleeved crop top and matching thigh-length shorts.

I tried to maintain a straight face after peeling my eyes off her but the more I tried to stifle my laughter, the harder it got and the wheeze-like rumble finally tore through my mouth. 

"I don't like you!" She put it straight to me through gritted teeth and I chuckled. There was no way in hell I was going to wear something that extravagant to the dance. I'll look like a peacock!