𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

A million emotional instabilities and uni shege, I was about to wrap up a chapter after being stuck for nearly two months.😂😭 I can't quite put the whole thing into words so let's not talk about it. I am here now. That's all that should matter. I wish I could say it gets better because I don't know when next an update is coming. I have a test on Monday as we speak—my weakest course is staring as the opening course, btw—but it's okay. We are not going to fold!😌

With that out of the way, my dears, let's get this ship moving! Dive in!

   The song for this chapter- Hold on by Nightcore.

          _______________𖧷_____________

                𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠,
                         ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
                              𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡𝑠
                              𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.
                         𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒
                                  𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚.

       _________________𖧷______________

               ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

It's true that you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. 

I'd have probably thought that saying sounded a little too far-fetched a few hours ago but the torturous cold sensation of the tiled floor against my bum that was covered in the sheer material of cotton shorts made me miss my bed a little too much.

I had taken the soft mattress for granted these past few days which I had been stuck onto like glue, shutting out the outside world and I had forgotten what it felt like to feel its absence. The cold blast of air oozing from the air conditioning system that enveloped the corridor—which was coated in an irritating white colour that had done nothing but trigger a sense of angst within me—magnified the iciness that trickled through my veins.

But, I didn't move a muscle from where I sat. I was practically threading down the path of freezing to death. I disregarded the empty seats in the reception and clung to the discomfort I had subjected myself to on the bare floor. It was oddly comforting because it aided me in offloading the guilt that ate at me, even though it was barely effective.