𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Hey, guys!

We are all doing fine, I hope?🥺

We are approaching 1.5k reads, that couldn't have happened without you guys.🥺♥️ Thank you so much for being super supportive.

I love and cherish you guys to bits.

_______________𖧷______________

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤
𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒 𝑢𝑝."

________________𖧷________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"The last time we spoke, I told you guys to read up on Feudalism," Mr Bryan, our government teacher, spoke with a warm smile on his face. His glasses-graced face darted around the four walls of our classroom, indirectly scouting for whom to point out, to answer his impending question.

He moved away from the board and dropped his marker on his table, gently leaning on it with his arms folded across his chest. He still had that gentle smile on his face which had me wondering why the hell he was smiling at us like a creep. The man smiles for a living.

Ugh!

This class should end, abeg.

"I believe I'm addressing you guys …" He trailed off, his eyes lingering ahead.

"No volunteers?" He lifted one of his eyebrows and the class snickered.

"Fine. Favour, what does Feudalism mean? In your own words, please." He spoke, nudging his head in the direction of the light-skinned girl. My eyes instinctively moved from Mr Bryan to Favour, who exhaled before getting up.

"Feudalism simply refers to the system of government based on land ownership. That is, the land is its major factor and it's mainly characterized by 'lords' and 'serfs'." She answered.

The tall man chuckled and turned to the class.

"Thank you, Favour. Your definition is on point. You can have your seat." He gestured at her and she nodded with a smile, settling onto her seat.

"Come on, guys. I'm waiting." He urged.

"Favour took the lead. I should be seeing all hands in the air right now." He added, adjusting his glasses on his face.

Of course, they wouldn't say anything but if it was to scatter everywhere, that was what they did best!

Like you are any better. Why aren't you saying anything too?

Don't even start...

My eyes settled on Noble, who raised a finger in the air, signalling that he wanted to try. I rolled my eyes and tore my gaze off him, leaning into my seat and exhaling softly.