𝚃𝙴𝙽

It's our tenth chapter, fam!!

I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys.🥺✨🖤 Thank you, so much.

Keep making us grow, fam.🔥♥️🤝

The song for this chapter is- Say something by A Great Big World. ( Looked the name up online, I think it's a band or something. Indie band, yeah. That was what Google said.🌚)

Enjoy✨

_______________𖧷______________

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢
ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡."

_______________𖧷______________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"According to the Pew Research Centre, Nigeria has the largest Christian population of any country in Africa, with more than eight million persons in Nigeria, belonging to the church with various denominations,

Christians dominate half the population in Nigeria. About 49.3% of Nigeria's population. They are dominant in the southern part of Nigeria. ( South-east / South-south/ South-west and South-central region.) in Nigeria__"

God, abeg...

Heaven knows I was this close to breaking down into tears because what's all this? History is a bitch, abeg. I couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that I'll have to memorize the long-ass note.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if smoke starts coming out from my head. Like, Bruh, I was still chilling with Sky Daddy when all this happened. Give me a break, abeg.

I was so exhausted.

According to my classmates, Mrs Badru gave the toughest projects. I was starting to agree with them, honestly. I mean, wasn't history supposed to be interesting? Not draining us of every life we had left in us.

Doing both History and Government were like a fucking suicide mission. With the two, I just couldn't deal.

Mrs Badru no try abeg...

I hissed through clenched teeth and unplugged my earbuds, setting them back into their case. I could feel the dull ache that was punching through the sides of my temple, so I brought my hands up to my face and massaged it gently, heaving an exhausted sigh in the process.

I sank into the leather seat of the library with my eyes closed.

I needed a fucking break from this project. I just needed to close my eyes. I was so tired. But then, sleeping for me was like being asked to chew on a cup of ice at once, it was near impossible.