𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃(𝙱)

Seven thousand reads? Bruhhhhh!!!😂😂😂🔥😭🤲 Omo, I don't even know the English to spoke to all of you.😂🤲 But fr, I love you guys and thank you so much!🥺♥️

So, this is the second part to the last chapter before y'all shred me to bits.😂

The song for this chapter is- Running (To You) by Chike ft Simi.

         ________________𖧷_____________

                        "𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
                                       𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙
                                𝐼 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠."

       ________________𖧷_______________

         ~𝙾𝙼𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚉~

It couldn't be termed an exaggeration if I compared myself to The Flash.

I didn't even know how I got here. The last thing I remembered was hopping on my bike and riding out of the compound, the rest was just a blurry, shitty mess that I didn't even want to dwell on. My heart was a pounding mess against my chest. I pulled over in the overly scanty lot that barely even housed up to four cars, taking off my helmet. 

I hung it around the handle of the bike, retrieving my phone from my pocket. I proceeded to dial his number but paused mid-way when I heard loud snickering not too far away from where I stood. I swung my head in that direction, casting a bored glance at the two girls, who seemed to be going over to where their car was parked. They sounded like an old hag from an animated movie. I rolled my eyes and spun on my heels, heading for the staircase.

"What's she wearing?"

My ears caught that question but I dismissed it, racing up the staircase that led to the rooftop. It wasn't until I had almost gotten to the door that I realised I had never been here before. And frankly, I wouldn't have chosen different circumstances for me to be able to see it. There was something about what was happening that just made my lips twitch. I twisted the knob of the metal door, stepping into the space and certainly wasn't ready for the impact of the chilly breeze on my skin. 

If I didn't come here myself, I'd have stuck to thinking that Whitburn students just loved to over-hype things that turn out not to be worth it. But come on, I take my words back. The view was captivating. It wasn't much but I couldn't take my eyes off my surroundings. It felt like I could see the whole world from where I stood, a sense of tranquillity washing over me.

No, fuck that. I felt on top of the world. The beauty of this place seemed surreal and the fact that it was nightfall enhanced it, even more.

The cool breeze sank into my pores, blowing my hair in different directions. I giggled softly and couldn't resist squealing. I think I have finally found a favourite spot in this school.