𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Is it weird that I want to say something but I can't particularly find the words to express myself? Yeah, na tiredness. I am too exhausted to say something. I missed you guys as much as you missed me. So, here's a little something to mess up your Sunday a little bit.😂❤️
Sorry if you thought it was going to be something mushy. Actually, it is or is it?
I don't know, man.
It's up to you to find out.
My head was all over the place while writing this chapter and I was so disorganised while at it. I might have written part of it inside keke napep sef.😂😭 So, I couldn't figure out a song for it.

~𝙾𝙼𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚉~

                  ~He is the most breathtaking inconvenience and I shouldn't be wanting him this much, but I do.~

"I know you can hear me!"

In my opinion, when you are incessantly yelling after someone and they are not responding to you, it literally means they are not interested in having a conversation with you.

But the brown-eyed idiot hot on my tails thought otherwise, because if there was anything my silence had done to him, it was increasing his determination to get me to speak to him.

The tiny, scared part of me chose to believe that the reason I was practically racing out of this building was because it was close to being empty. There was a party on campus this evening and a large number of the students had filed out of this premises earlier, leaving little to no students hanging around.

But then, I could handle myself. Besides, he was a spineless bastard who wouldn't dare to cross his boundaries.

"I am not going to stop following you!" he hollered, causing me to increase my pace. "We both know you'd tire soon, so why not stop to listen to me for a few minutes?" his tone grew persuasive, earning an eye roll from me as I increased my pace.

"Dunmade."

I didn't know what made me halt abrasively. Maybe it was because he didn't use the cringe-worthy nickname he gave me-hot legs- or because I felt his strong palm grab onto my exposed forearm.

Maybe it was both.

I stiffened, slowly turning around to meet his gaze. I didn't miss the mix of relief and apprehension that flashed through his eyes, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

"What do you think you are doing?" I queried him, the instinctive tugging of one of my brows paling in contrast to how calm I sounded.