𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

Hey, fammm!🥺♥️

Good morning. I trust that you have all been good?🌚 Well, this is our update as promised. I finished it yesternight but I didn't have any strength left in me to type.

So, here you go.😚

The song for this chapter- Oxygen (02) by Oxlade.

Don't worry, you'll see.🌚

________________𖧷________________

"𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

_________________𖧷________________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

I was asleep, well not technically. If being asleep meant being a tad bit conscious of your surroundings with your eyes closed, then yeah. The urge to sleep in has never been this overwhelming and that was a first. I was always in a rush to get out of bed and out of this house but today was different. 

Then, it clicked.

Today was Saturday__oh, crap. It's always easy to say yes to the plans we make but on the actual day, the only thing my brain could gather was taking a rain check. It would have been better if it were just a girl's day out. A little pulling of the sister's card always gets me out of the whole mess but taking a raincheck meant bailing on the rest of the gang even though I knew they wouldn't take it to heart, it still doesn't speak well of me. 

Okay, I take that back. I knew someone who would freak out. Zee would have my head on a platter if I dared to cancel our plans because according to her, she had so much planned and if there was anything she hated, it was a taint on her master plans. So yes, I would rather not poke an irritable bear.

Alright, five more minutes and I'll get up. It's not as if we are the one that wants to clean the speakers. There was something called being fashionably late and it existed for a reason. Five more minutes of my beauty sleep wouldn't hurt anyone.  

But then, the universe was working hand in hand with Zee because the moment I decided to pull the covers over my head and adjust my sleeping position, a knock sounded at my door. I buried my head into my pillow and let out a muffled scream, kicking my legs in the air. I pushed the pillow aside and groaned loudly, falling back on it with a loud thud. I couldn't really see anything due to how dim my room was, so I rolled on my side, looking for the switch of the bedside lamp.