𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙲)

Tada! The third part is here!😂 I am so excited to share it with you guys but oh well,💀 I don't know if you guys are going to be happy about the turn of events in this chapter. Amma give y'all a heads up though. There's a high chance that you guys are going to be so annoyed with Kira boo boo, and I tell you what, it's only just the beginning.💀

Alrightyyyy!

Let's get to it.

The song for this chapter is- Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers featuring Daya.

__________________𖧷_________________

"𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑,
𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑢𝑙𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜
𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝. 𝑁𝑂𝑊."

___________________𖧷__________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

The moment the Grey-eyed boy's arms slipped off my waist, I was dashing right out of his presence but I guess being an athlete had its own perks because he picked up the same pace I did, sprinting right after me.

I kicked the door to the restroom open, proceeding to slam it shut, but it was as though my strength was nothing compared to his, he pried the door open and shut it behind him.

My punctured and agonising breaths filled up the room, which was enveloped by the despair that oozed off me in waves. Angry tears wouldn't stop welling up in my eyes and my body system felt like it was working in overdrive, heightening every one of my emotions and rendering me so restless.

I didn't spare him a glance.

I couldn't bring myself to.

I didn't even want anyone around me right now.

I marched towards the sink through my blurred vision, gripping the edge tightly and without holding back, I released a frustrated scream that seemed to surge out of me like explosives, nearly ripping the building off its foundation.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"This is bullshit!" 

"Fuck!"

Numerous curse words flew out of my mouth, non-stop, dripping with rage and heavy with frustration. The thought of looking up from the sink where I had my eyes pinned on, unwaveringly, had dread creeping into me and it spiked my heart rate, making it come out in pants.