𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇(𝙰)

Hola, fam!♥️

I was going to take the day off but my mind wouldn't stop wandering to the fact that I have the update ready and all that's left is to edit it😂. I had to listen to my mind at some point, so I decided to quickly brush it up and post the first part as a birthday update.🌚

Here you go!♥️

_________________𖧷________________

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛.
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠,
𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒."

__________________𖧷__________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"Watch it, bitch!" 

The feminine voice fired at me in a very aggressive manner that had me concluding she probably had some personal issues against me.

My hand came up to my shoulder, massaging it, to soothe the sharp pain that resonated throughout the muscles in my shoulders. I crouched to the floor, packing up my books while I tried to bring a halt to my teeth which were grinding against each other in anger.

When I was done packing up my books, I looked up to face the fuming, unfamiliar girl. The urge to scoff in her face was overwhelming but there was a much more convincing sense of confidence that if I kept quiet, it would rile her up, even more.

My eyes were set dead on her and I tilted my head to the side, peering at her beneath my lashes with a lazy look. That struck a nerve, judging by her frown which deepened, eliciting an inward smile from me.

Well, take that too, bitch.

"You can't apologise for bumping into me?" She queried, ascending the stair that served as a bridge between us. She had a challenging look on her face. I was even more convinced that she was trying to pick a fight with me but nah, I was bigger than that and I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of seeing me all roused.

Watching a vein about to pop in her neck was much more fun.

I didn't bump into her. She did. 

"No, I won't." I simply told her and I meant it.

Her eyes darkened in anger.