𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 (𝙱)

Yes, I don come again.😌♥️

Oya, let's dive right into the second phase.✨

The song for this chapter- Rhythm and Blues by Ayra Starr.

             ______________𖧷______________

                           "𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒
                                𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

             _______________𖧷_____________

                 ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"Ugh, come on!" I stomped my foot on the ground like a bratty child who wasn't getting what she wanted.

My occasional stomps against the ground were enough to drill a hole in it, but it was nothing compared to the death grip I had on my bag, glaring at the back of the head of my date.

Aren't basketball players supposed to have accurate hands and be able to give precise throwing? If I didn't know him well enough to know that he had a knack for accurate throws and was also a good player, I might excuse his flops right now, but I knew him!

A little too much, even.

"Come on, Stefan," I muttered under my breath but the words were directed at the boy a few feet away from me, aiming a dart at the dart board. The light-skinned boy beside him, who had his locks thrown in a man bun, was watching him with a teasing grin. It was almost mocking and it rode on my nerves. Twerked on it, even.

He has been winning since and he didn't hesitate to rub it in Stefan's face. I couldn't wait for Stefan to wipe that smug smile off his face.

My eyes drifted to the petite girl beside me, who was munching on a large pink cotton candy that was bigger than her face, occasionally throwing the light-skinned boy child-like grins while rocking on her feet that were clad in chunky Nike sneakers. It wasn't so hard to guess that they were couples—not that they made it less obvious—and I hated admitting the fact that they looked so good together.

Stefan aimed the dart at the bullseye for the umpteenth time, and it ended up in a different line far from the bull's eye, eliciting a groan from me.

"You can do it," I mouthed at him with a soft smile when his eyes met mine.

"Go show them how it's done, babe!" the small framed girl beside me cheered her boyfriend on and I have never rolled my eyes harder than I did.

If I plank you and your baby.