Charlie returns to school

It's been three years since Bryan kidnapped her and took her to Mexico. Once her Uncle Jay felt Charlie was ready for School, he called the principal so Charlie could return.

Charlie's first day back at school started off with a fight, two against one. Two girls watched as Charlie was exiting Jay's car, they waited for Charlie to be close. Charlie was halfway up when a punch connected to her face, and Charlie dropped to the ground. The girls started kicking and stomping on Charlie, screaming about how she made the whole Mexico story up and that she wasn't really raped, when Jay ran for Charlie.

"Hey CPD, move, get off of her." Jay ripping the girls off.

Jay took Charlie to Med and Will happened to be available.

"Oh my god. Charlie? Hey are you okay?"

"Today was my first day back and apparently some girls don't believe that I was actually kidnapped and raped for four months, so they." Pointing to her face.

"Okay, lets get you checked out." Will sanitizing his hands.

Will was examining Charlie's wounds. "How many girls did this?"

"Two of them, I'm going to assume they were new to the school, since everyone at school knows the truth."

Jay spoke through grit teeth. "They were arrested, Voight and Hailey have them in interrogation."

"Good. But dad you know I can't go back now."

"I know, I'll have a talk with Ms. Lange and see what our options are."

The next day.

At the school.

Jay walked into Ms. Langes office. "Ms. Lange."

"Oh Detective, how is Charlie?"

"She needed stitches, but she'll heal, what I want is, how are we going to deal with what happened?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Charlie was attacked by two of your students' how are we going to deal that?"

"What would you like to do Mr. Halstead?"

Jay was thinking about what he and Will and Charlie talked about.

Flashback: In the ER room. "Will what do you think we should do?"

"Well, seeing this amount of trauma, and this is by two girls, I don't suggest Charlie goes back."

"Dad, as you already know, I'm a straight A student. Maybe I can take some kind of test, and have me start college early?"

End of Flashback.

Back in Ms. Langes' office.

"Is there a way Charlie can test out of high school, so she can go off to college?"

"You want Charlie to start college now?"

"Well, I'm asking, can she? Is that something she can do?"

"I will discuss this with the board of Education and see what they say."

"Thank you."