Recovering.

Charlie sat up. "The only thing I want is two people I can call dad and mom and I hope those two people are in this room; Josh and Kristan were never parents to me, what you and Jay have done for me these last three weeks is more then Josh and Kristan have ever done, and I know Voight's rule, but I think of you both as my parents, I've told you about the rapes, my drinking, my fake ID's, I just want what Kensi and all my friends have a real family, a mom to help with boys, school dances, and other stuff, a dad to talk about sports, cheer me up when a boy breaks my heart, things all my friends brag about at school."

Jay and Erin shared a look and laughed.  "That's funny because we were talking about that, we talked to Voight and Antonio, they think it's an amazing idea, they see how the three of us are together, once the papers are sent to us, and filled out and sent back the state will determine if we can adopt you."

Three days later Jay, Erin and Charlie were discharged, Voight and Antonio took them home, Antonio stayed with Jay and Charlie, while Erin stayed with Voight at his place.

Back at Jay's place, Antonio had pizza and sodas.  "Hey guys I've got pizza and sodas."

Jay and Charlie slowly made there way into the the living room.

Jay said sitting slowly. "You know Antonio you don't have to stay, I mean I'm almost ready to go back to work."

Antonio looking at Charlie. "What about Charlie, maybe she still needs time to heal."

"Yeah I know Kensi and her mom are offering to help."

"Well I actually have cases to wrap up so I'll take my pizza to go."

Back at Voight's place. Voight called up to Erin. "Lunch is ready."

"Okay." Erin slowly made her way down the stairs into the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" Voight asked filling Erin's plate.

"The pain is almost gone, I called Jay this morning he and Charlie are feeling about the same as me, Jay's letting Charlie try and go to school tomorrow. So maybe you can let Jay and I come in, just for a few hours?"

"Desk duty, and don't make me regret it." Placing Erin's plate in front of her. "Go ahead you can start, it's fine."

"So maybe I can go back to my place?"

"You can stay the rest of the week, when you can put your  own socks on and boots on, you can go, but until then you're staying here."

Erin just looked at Voight, Voight looked back at Erin.

"If you don't eat I can't give you your meds, you know what Alec said." Voight sitting down at the table.

Erin was being a "good girl" and finished her plate, so she could take her pain meds.