Out in the field

Out at the new lead location.

Voight handing out orders. "Jay you and Erin go upstairs and talk to the kids, Al, you and Ruzek take the two older kids, while Antonio and I talk to the parents. Kevin be the lookout for the shooters."

Jay and Erin were in the two younger girls room. "Hi, my name is Jay and this is Erin, can we ask you some questions?"

The girls nodded there heads. "I'm Jessie and this is Paige. Are mommy and daddy in trouble?" Jessie asked.

"No, we just need to ask everybody questions." Jay explained.

"The two men said if daddy told anyone what he saw we would be in trouble." Paige said

"What two men?" Erin asked

Jessie explained. "Like the older man talking to Kyle and Jamie."

Jay asked sitting on the floor. "Hey Jessie do you know what the other man looks like? Cause this is really important."

"His skin was dark."

Jay pointing to the crayons. "Can you show me what color?"

Jessie moved towards the table and started looking and found the brown and black. "Here." Handing Jay the two colors.

"Brown and Black? Are these the skin color for both men?"

In the brothers room Kyle and Jamie, Olinsky and Ruzek were talking.

Kyle asked staring at Ruzek's gun. "Are you going to catch the two guys who are trying to kill us?"

"Thats why we're here. Yours sisters are talking to our other partners, what can you tell us?"

"Well a man just like you, but black was threatening our father telling him, if anyone of us talks to the cops he'll kill us starting with Jessie and Paige then us, then our mom, Kyle and I can protect ourselves but Jessie and Paige can't so they've been home since that night, we pick up there work and drop it back off the next day, at night the girls sleep in here with us, they feel safer."

"We will do our best to get the men, did you see there faces, either of them?" Ruzek asked.

Kyle and Jamie shared a look. "The two men have been following us, from school to home, since they realized we could identify them but dad, Jamie and I know how to shoot guns, so we take turns at night standing watch." Kyle said looking out at the girls room. "Why don't I hear anything coming from there room. Jessie, Paige?"

Jessie walked out. "Kyle we're okay, we're just coloring with Jay and Erin."

Voight and Antonio were talking to the parents.

"Mr and Mrs. Reagan can you tell us what happened?" Voight asked.

"My sons, Kyle and Jamie and I were coming home when two men shot a man and beat up a woman then shot her, they saw us and threatened my family. My sons convinced me to call you for help."

"What did the men say to you and your boys?" Antonio asked.

"If we talk to you, they'd come back and kill my family starting with Jessie and Paige, then my boys, then my wife."

Kevin yelled for everyone to come down.

"Voight, you guys we got company."

Jessie and Paige ran into Kyle and Jamie's room.

Bullets started flying Voight grabbed the four kids. "Go hide with your parents."

Jay had slipped out of the first floor window with Ruzek and Erin behind him. All three are at ground level shooting until the second shooter opens fire and shoots all three of them in the shoulder. Voight, Antonio, Atwater and Olinsky sho them dead.

Voight barking orders. "Atwater go check on the family, Antonio and Alvin go check on the shooters." Voight running out the check on his injured people. "Halstead, Lindsay, Ruzek you three okay?"

"No I was shot!" Jay yelled.

"So was I!" Erin yelled.

"Me three!" Ruzek replied.