Kensi visits 21st.

Jay and Erin didn't say anything they just held Charlie and could feel her tears on there necks.

As the team filed back in, Jay, Erin and Charlie were still having there moment.

Jay pulled away. "Your mom and I won't let anything happen to you, and this unit, your uncles and Voight all care about you." Kissing her forehead.

Voight spoke seriously. "We've got a case, come on."

Erin looking at Nadia. "You got Charlie?"

"Yeah of course."

Downstairs Jay and Erin talked to Platt.

"Hey Sarge that guy I punched this morning, Bryan if he asks about Charlie kick him out, him and his family have been hurting Charlie."

"No problem Halstead."

At the crime  scene, looks to be gangland massacre.

Jay and Antonio noticed Kyle and Jamie Reagan being arrested, they both run over. Holding out there badges. "Hey we'll take them."

"Good less paperwork for us."

Jay lead both boys to the car. "What happened?"

"The two-three's and the Latin Priests these are just the beginnings, mores to come both presidents said so, these are just prospects, the ones who lived and fled will be back for round two."

Antonio said. "We gotta tell Voight." Running over to Voight. "Two-threes and the Latin Priests are starting a huge war with more to come."

"Okay go back to the district inform both Commander Fisher and Gang unit. See how they want us to handle this."

Back at the 21st Charlie's friend Kensi showed up freaked out.

"Um Sargent can you call Charlie down for me?"

"For what?"

"Bryan's been following me and my parents, I need her help."

Platt calling up. "Hey Nadia can you send Charlie down."

"Yeah hold on. Hey Charlie, Sargent Platt would like to see you downstairs."

"Okay." Down at the front desk. "Hey Sarge." Looking at who she's pointing to. "Kensi? What happened?"

Kensi in tears. "Bryan's been following us, me and my parents. I mean my dads a cop, but he fears for all our safety."

Charlie pulled out her house keys. "He doesn't know where we live, here stay at our place until it dies down."

"Jay doesn't mind?"

"I'll let him know when he comes back in." Wiping away Kensi's tears.

"Thank you." Kensi cried hugging Charlie tightly.

"No problem, hey remember heat run, here, your place, my place, always make heat runs. Alright you be safe and text me when you get there."

Jay and Erin returned, Charlie signaled for Jay to come over.

In the break room. "Hey whats up?" Jay closing the door.

"Bryan's been following Kensi and her parents, she came by freaked out, so I gave her my house key, she's going to text me when she gets their, but I told her to do a heat run, incase Bryan's following her."

"Okay then we'll move them to Erin's place late tonight." Jay said distracted.

"Are you mad?"

"No, it's  this case I'm working on." Watching Antonio and Ruzek bring the boys to the interrogation room. "I've gotta work this case."

"Yeah its okay." Charlie's phone dinged. " Kensi's at the apartment." 

"Okay just sit at my desk."