One Month Later

A month later. Charlie woke up and found her Uncle Will with a half dressed female, which reminded her of Mexico.

Will turned around and saw Charlie. "Ah, damn. Charlie honey I'm sorry."

Charlie locked herself in her bedroom. Jay came out of his room. "What's up?" Looking up. "Bro really?"

"Well I figured she'd still be sleeping." Throwing his arms up.

"Move." Knocking. "Charlie. It's okay your uncle is just an idiot, nothing bad will happen again I won't let it."

Charlie lied to herself and Jay and Will. 

Charlie opening her door. "You know not everything is about Mexico, I just forgot my shirt."

"Well I made a few calls and you can still be in the weekly teen meetings." Leaning against Charlie's door.

"I don't need the meetings. I'm fine, I haven't thought about Bryan or Mexico since the move so."

"I know but it's still good to have a support system."

"Speaking of support. Where's Erin?"

"Don't you mean mom?" Jay crossing his arms. And signaling Will and his plus one to leave.

"I'm not stupid. I know she withdrew the adoption, and that she quite the CPD." Charlie giving Jay major attitude.

"It's been hard since Nadia was killed, just give Erin some time, she'll come around."

"Wow, number seven." Going into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Erin's the seventh person to let me down, theres a list." Opening the fridge.

"Just give it time Erin will come around."

"Why she'll be like everyone else, they pretend to care and when you get attached; boom they drop you like yesterday's news." 

Jay clapping his hands. "I'm late for work, plus you have a lot of work to make up, so grab your bag. Chief Boden said you can stay at 51, and Kelly will bring you home tomorrow after his shift."

"Okay."

Charlie was wearing black skinny jeans , a green plaid short sleeve button up shirt, and her blue Aeropostale zip jacket.

Jay parked outside Firehouse 51. "Alright you have a good shift and please be good for them."

"I will I promise."

At the squad table Severide, Capp, Tony Patterson and Cruz were playing cards.

Kelly smiled. "Hey kid."

"Hey Uncle Kelly."

"Come sit down."

"No, I've got tons of make up work to get done."

"Okay well you can use my office."

"Thanks."

Gabby and Chillie were playing in the kitchen and noticed Charlie.

"Oh Chillie come on there somebody you've gotta meet."

Back at the District 

Platt at her desk. "Hey Chuckles."

"It's detective Chuckles to you. What's up?"

"How's Charlie?"

"Still the same I moved to a secure apartment and I still find myself asleep outside her door, but it's good."

"Okay. Well your brother called something about Charlie."

"Okay thanks. "Jay on the phone. "Hey Will so Charlie's test results came in?"

"I had Chicago Med and Lake Shore run the tests, they both came in. She's one hundred percent negative for STD's Charlie's clean."