Charlie helping at 21st

Charlie and everyone walked in the building.

Desk Sargent Trudy Platt was working on paperwork and roll call for her people in the 21st district.

"Hey Trudy. Are you having a good morning?"

"Yes. I am and how's my favorite junior crime fighter?"

"Good. I will be seeing more of you for the next two to three weeks."

"Oh, that is wonderful news, I can't wait."

Upstairs in the office, Kim, Kevin, and Adam were waiting for everyone to come in.

"Charlie? Hey kid what are you doing here?"

"Fight at school, was suspended."

Voight coughed to get everyone's attention. "So, we still have a case to solve, Austin Fieldman he's the only link we have to the drugs, so let's start finding connections, contact your CI's get ears on the ground."

Charlie spoke up. "I know him."

Everyone turned and looked at Charlie.

"Sweetie. What do you mean?"

"He was at school a lot, he talked to a few kids and sometimes he'd talk to a group of kids."

"This is good intel thank you Charlie. But how do we use this to our advantage?"

Everyone was looking through paperwork.

"I also have his number. He talked to me, because I introduced myself to him as Charlie Stone."

Jay just looked at Charlie.

"I can text him and buy some stuff."

Voight pointed at Charlie. "Do it."

Jay interrupted. "Yeah, no. Charlie don't you dare."

"Dad, I need to."

"No, I won't have my daughter bait again."

"Jay, she has a way in, we can use it, besides Charlie won't go in, we just need her to text him and draw him out."

Charlie texted Austin and set up a meet. "Okay, it's set for tonight at eleven o'clock."