Chicago Med

Voight talking into his phone. "Lincoln ten fifty, shots fired at police, plain clothes officers on scene and I need three ambulances rolled to this location."

The three ambulances arrived on scene. Mills and Sylvie showed up; the four others as well.

As Jay was being lifted into the ambulance. "Wait. Antonio can you pick up Charlie and her friend Kensi. Here." Giving Antonio his keys.

"Okay."

Mills said. "We're taking them to Chicago Med."

As Mills was taking Jay's vest off, he noticed blood drenched on his shirt. "Um, detective were you hit anywhere else?"

"Just in my shoulder. Why?" Jay looked nervous.

Mills lifted Jay shirt. Taking into his radio. "Check the others for exit wounds. Sylvie pick up your speed." Mills was putting pressure.

Jay started to lose consciousness. "Tell Charlie I'm...." Jay was unconscious.

"Sylvie speed it up." Mills yelled.

Erin and Ruzek were in the same condition as Jay.

At Chicago Med Atwater and Voight and Alvin were sitting in the waiting room, when Jay, Erin and Ruzek were wheeled in.

Back at Jay's apartment. Charlie heard the key in the front door.

"Jay, Erin your back." Looking at Antonio. "What's wrong?"

"Jay sent me to get you both, so come on."

At the hospital in the waiting room Voight, Alvin, and Atwater were holding Jay, Erin and Ruzek's belongings, Charlie ran into the room.

"What's going on? Where are Jay and Erin?"

"Um, Charlie you should sit down." Voight suggested.

"I don't like this, just tell me please?"

"Jay, Erin and Ruzek were shot, in the shoulder, but the bullets continued to move through there bodies until they exited." Atwater began.

"But we don't know how much damage was caused, the doctors are checking them out now." Voight said trying to calm Charlie down.

Charlie ran off crying and Kensi followed after her.