Charlie talks with Severide

Back inside the District Hailey got mad. Why did you let her walk out? We were talking to her.

Hailey. First of all, Charlie is my daughter. I will deal with her outburst when I feel the time is right. And I know shes with Kelly and Stella. Jay pulling out his phone. Stella texted me letting me know she and Kelly were grabbing her from out front.

Jay, I dont like that fact, she walks off and calls Kelly Severide to pick her up, from the district.

Well,you werent here when Charlie was kidnapped and raped, but the entire fire house and all of Med was here for us, so please dont ever tell me how to handle this situation. Honestly, I would prefer Charlie trust Severide and Kidd instead of what she use to do, drinking and other things. Again, you dont know Charlies back story and before you judge her try learning her story. Talk to the others they were all here when she was abducted ask them what Erin and I went through after we brought her home.

Back at Severides house. Inside Stella brought Charlies bags into her room. Meanwhile Severide sat Charlie down at the kitchen table.

Okay kiddo talk to me. Whats going on?

We went to the district, but we picked up my practice test from school. Grandpa said they didnt have any cases, and everyone finished their paperwork, so they left early but Dad and Hailey wanted alone time so they tried to pawn me off on Grandpa, so they could be alone, I got mad and I walked out and called you.

I see. Well we need to talk about you walking out. You need to stop doing that, now Stella had texted your dad, when you called me, so he knows youre safe but honey you need to talk things out with your dad.

Its not dad. Its Hailey. She doesnt want me around. I know it was her idea to pawn me off on grandpa. Hailey doesnt believe that I was kidnapped and raped for four months shes told me herself, dad went to get dinner and we talked, Hailey said she didnt believe me.

Did you tell her to look online that every new cycle still has your story.

I tried. Hailey says I made that whole thing up.

Okay now I want to speak with Hailey, this is crazy. Your dad and Erin found you chained up and bleeding.

Thank you. Charlie stood up from the chair. Finally someone believes me. Ive tried to tell the others but they say its in my head.

What if I talked with Hailey. If I talk to her about your kidnapping and rape, then I can take it to your dad?

No. Not dad. But maybe Adam or Kim.

Okay. Severide kissing the top of Charlies head. Stella.

Stella coming into the living room. Whats up?

Wanna stay with Charlie I have an errand to make, then Ill grab us dinner. Pizza? Or?

Charlie and Stella shared a look. Pizza.

Okay. Ill call when Im done my errand, so you can call in the pizza order.

Okay.

Severide drove over to Jay and Haileys place.