Back to normal

Upstairs in Intelligence Charlie was working on her school work, and listening to her music.

Downstairs in the locker Mouse was giving information on the fly.

At O'Hara the teams entered diamond formation. Jay and Alvin led one team and cleared out any civilians, while Ruzek and Voight led the others to the gates and cleared that area. But for this case to be success Mouse gave everyone ear wigs as to remain concealed.

After Mouse fed information to both teams Voight gave the order to Ruzek to go and confront the bomber, all the while he was using a signal jammer to disturbed the ear wigs,

As Adam Ruzek confronts the bomber, Jay and Alvin went to the roof top and set up a snipers perch, unbeknown to the whole team the bomber has a timing device on the bomb.

Kevin and Antonio started to go around back to get to the hostages.

Adam started to talk about his ex fiancé Wendy, which had the bombers attention long enough for them to get everyone out, as the bomber noticed, he started to move towards the tigger, so Jay shot him in the leg, but the bomb was still set off.

Back at Intelligence Mouse was showing Charlie where everyone was.

"See these dots that's where the team is, and that red dot is the bomber."

"So, are all the civilians safe?"

"Yeah, your dad and the team made sure."

Mouse and Charlie saw all the dots disappear and they heard the explosion over the coms.

After the explosion.................