Charlie's past.

"She is now, if you want." Putting her hands on Charlie's. "Your dad and I can setup a meeting, so you can meet my mom."

"Okay that sounds fine."

Ruzek and Atwater knocked on the door before entering. "Can we come in, to get coffee?"

"Um, yeah."

"So Jay told us the news congratulations."

Charlie said standing up. "I'm not so sure of that." Charlie walked out.

"Erin whats up?" Ruzek asked.

"Her uncle.... Bryan came here today, in the hopes of taking her, so Charlie locked herself in one of the hall closet, Jay had to talk her down so to speak, she needs stability in her life Jay and I can give it to her, its just Bryan's return had a major setback in Charlie's mind."

"Anything we can do?" Atwater asked. 

"I'll keep that in mind thanks Kevin." 

Voight was standing in the middle of the room. "Commander Fisher is on his way up, so lets at least pretend like we're working."

Commander Fisher walked over to Voight's desk and noticed Charlie as she was some what paralyzed. "Well hello, and who might you be?"

Charlie remained still and quite. Jay and Erin noticed. Jay said putting his hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Sweetie someone's talking to you." Charlie still didn't move or talk. Jay and Erin crouched down so they were eye level with Charlie. "Sweetie, if this is about Bryan, he can't hurt you anymore." Still nothing, Charlie was like a zombie.

Erin standing up. "Um, guys can we be alone please?" After everyone disappeared Jay and Erin were in the break room. "What happened? She was some what fine, then the commander came in."

Jay grabbing a water bottle. "What did you to talk about?"

"Bunny maybe the two meeting, then Ruzek mentioned the adoption, then Charlie said something and walked out. What about you?" Both walking back over to Charlie still in her zombie like state.

Jay kneeling in front of Charlie. "Sweetie it's just you and me, talk to me."

Charlie whispered. "Grandpa."

"Did grandpa hurt you?"

"His belt on my back." Looking into Jay's eyes. "Commander Fisher sounds like grandpa, I didn't mean to be rude."

"Why were you paralyzed?"

"When grandpa was over, he hates eye contact, noise, he wants it completely silent." Looking down again. "I was bad, so he hit me with his belt, the buckle part, he said I had to take my shirt off, and when I didn't Josh and Bryan held me down and cut my shirt off, so I had triple the beatings."