Charlie's fate

Down in Tacate Mexico, Bryan had Charlie chained to a wall, as Charlie was laying there unconscious, Bryan began to undress Charlie down to her bra and underwear, as Charlie was coming too Bryan and another man were standing over her.

"Isn't she a beautiful girl? Now I charge my clients three hundred an hour." Bryan said holding his hand out.

"Sounds good to me, mister." Handing his money to Bryan.

Bryan had five men lined up outside the door waiting.

Back in Chicago, Jay and Erin were quite, and doing busy work, until Commander Fisher walked in.

"Detectives Halstead and Lindsay in Voights office now please."

"Commander?"

"Your daughter Charlie was abducted?"

"Yes, and we know where she is, if we could just..." Fisher cutting Jay off.

"No, we'll call the police officers where your daughter is, I can't allow you and Intelligence to go off and find her."

"She's our child, you want us to wait and hope the Mexican police can find her and Bryan, we don't even know what he's doing to our daughter, look sir, with all due respect, I can't just sit here hoping my daughter will be saved."

"Look I understand where you're coming from, but I can't allow you to enter Mexican territory, look we'll find a way to save her, but not right now."

Jay took out Charlie's picture and handed it to Commander Fisher. "Commander, here just so you know who you're sacrificing."

"Jay, go cool off, take a walk." Voight ordered.

"This is so unbelievable."

Voight looked at Erin. Nodding in Jay's directions.