Torn apart

At the airstrip on the ground lays the phone Bryan owns. Jay pulled out Charlie's phone and called Bryan's number, the phone on the ground started ringing. "Well I found Bryan's phone," looking at Erin then at Voight. "Okay let's do this your way, please help me find her."

Voight gave Jay and Erin a nod. "Go find the manager here and cuff him."

"Okay." Walking over to the building the manager was in his office. "Hey are you the owner here?" Lifting his shirt to show his badge.

"Yes detective I am, what's the problem?"

Jay pulling up photos of Bryan and Charlie. "Have you seen either of them today?"

"Um, yes I have the man and his daughter paid for a leer jet tour."

Erin asked. "Do you know where they're going?"

"They left maybe twenty minutes ago the tour is an hour long. But I'm not sure where they went."

Jay pulled out his handcuffs. "You better remember fast."

"I don't know."

"Fine." Cuffing the man.

Erin check the computer. "Oh my god! Jay he's taken Charlie to Mexico."

Back at Intelligence Jay, Erin and Voight were downstairs in the cage.

Down in the cage. "Jay close the door." Unlocking the cage door. "You let a man buy a leer jet to Mexico, with my granddaughter on it, she was abducted. Now where in Mexico are they?"

"The guy paid me for my silence."

Jay had that unnerved look on his face again. Jay threw him against the cage. "That's my daughter on that plane," punching him in the gut. "Tell me where she is." Jay took a long pause. "Erin grab that chain please." Wrapping it around his fist. "Tell me where she is?" A long pause. "Fine." Punching the guy repeatedly in the gut and moving to his face. "Where's my daughter!"

"Okay, okay I'll tell you, they're going to Tacate, Mexico."

Jay backed away with a defeated look in his eyes. "Voight we can't go to Mexico, what do we do?"

"We tell Commander Fisher, then we find the jets exact location then we get Charlie back." Throwing him back in the cage. "If anything happens to my granddaughter, I'll make sure you never live to see another day."

"You don't scare me."

Jay lunging towards the guy."Sarge, give me five minutes, just five and I swear I'll get him to talk."

Voight holding Jay back. "No, it's not like you, let me do this for Charlie, go upstairs with Erin and check in with Commander Fisher, and see what everyone has, for an update." Pushing Jay towards the stairs.

Upstairs in the office, everyone was working on finding leads, going through files, and the managers files from the airstrip, when Antonio found the tail number of the leer jet Bryan bought to kidnap Charlie.

Antonio getting up from his desk. "I found it, I found the tail number of the leer jet that Bryan had bought, and I have the coordinates, now all we need to do is get permission from Commander Fisher and we are all set."